When I was in lower grades I did not realize that being a big sister/brother is being a leader.
Here are some things I said when I didn’t like being a big sister.
- -“I never get to pick”
- -“why cant we play what I want to play?”
- -“it is frustrating being the big sister”
Here are the things I say now:
- -“it feels like I am taking care of my siblings”
- -“we can take turns playing”
- -“I can get that for you”
Sometimes I get a bit frustrated with my siblings but I manage to work it through.
I am also realizing that I have to be flexible with my siblings.