Today I started learning about pioneers. At first I said to myself, “what the heck is that???!!!”
After about 5 minutes I understood what that weird word meant. My teacher went on “document 1” on the smart-board. We brain stormed some things about pioneers.
Here are some ideas that may be true:
- They probably did not get much education
- Most of the things they did was by hand
- Instead of a washroom they had a outhouse-the reason why it was far away from the house was because it STANK!!!
- Their houses were not very safe
- Usually girls wore dress’ with flowers on it and sometimes bonnets and boys would wear jeans and checkered shirts.
In February my class is going on a field trip to this place that has a house that was built by pioneers and a school, I hope it is FUN!