Why my parents are the best:
- They drive me places (sports, friends houses, etc.)
- They make me good food
- They spend a lot of time working for me
- They buy me a lot of things I probably don’t entirely need
- They enrolled me in a good school
- They pay for all my soccer tournaments, uniform kits, hotels, etc.
- They are forgiving
- They help me if I’m in a bad situation
- They keep us healthy
- They love me
Mom and Dad; you guys are the best parents someone could ask for and I’m proud to call you mine. Thank you for everything you do for me, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary- you deserve it:)
2 thoughts on “Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad”
Claire- you are an amazing, thoughtful, and loving daughter. Lovely to read first thing this morning. I love you to the moon and back, and back again, and back again, and back again… xoxoxoxo
Sweetness all around! You are one very special daughter with an absolutely terrific Mom and great Dad! Hope your parents enjoyed their 21st anniversary! With a loving message like yours to start their day, how could they not have had a great day, right?